Saturday, June 18, 2011

Softball star

My Madi girl started softball this year. It's been a riot to watch these little girls figure out how to swing and then where to run! So far so good. No complaints yet on getting ready to go, So I guess that means she likes it, sure makes it easy on me! She has caught on way fast. Her favorite position is catcher (like her mama!) But she loves batting the most. I LOVE going and sitting in the sun and cheering my girl on. I just can't wait until we get into the leagues where we can sing all of the cheesy cheers!







2 comments:

Grandma chewy said...

Ohhhhh! How I love these pictures. I feel like it's looking at my little Brandi. She is so much like you Cakes. I love her sooooo much!

Angela said...

Awesome!! I loved being the catcher in softball.