Friday, June 17, 2011

School's out for SUMMER!!












We are loving our summer break... SUN, FUN, LAZY DAYS!!! I am trying to be better at remembering my camera. We have a pretty big bucket list for the summer of 2011 hopefully we will be able to scratch some things off of it. We are dying to go camping and just haven't been able to make it happen yet but we have been, punch selling, bbqing, fire pitting, tent sleeping, librarying, fountaining, swimming, walking, parking, picnicking, star gazing, museuming, painting, sprinklering, biking, duct tape selling, cousining, dancing, softballing, etc etc etc. I love this time of year!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Hmmm....Selling duct tape? What does that even mean?

Bobbi said...

OH MY MIA!!!! That is the cutest picture ever! You forgot "fish farming" .... call me and we'll go!

Grandma chewy said...

LOVE this blog! It makes me feel like I'm living summer as a kid. Lucky little kids that you let them be them. Mia is hillarious and man is Max his dad boy or what??? I don't quite like to think about it but I keep picturing Matt out lying on the cement in his nuthins!! (Ha!)