Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

 Happy Father's Day to my Papa. I love my dad so so much! There is no one quite like this man! He has the biggest heart and he is so kind. He is definitely his own person and if you don't know him he is very misunderstood! He would do anything for anyone, he is the hardest working man I know. And his subtle goofy humor is something that I will forever and ever love and remember. Happy Fathers day daddy-o- I Love and admire you more then you will ever know.
 And then there is my baby papa....... Oh honey bunny how do I love you so!!! I love this man to death. What an AMAZING father!! I couldn't and wouldn't change one single daddy thing about you! Our kids are so lucky to have a daddy who truly LOVES being a daddy. So maybe tomorrow I will let you sleep in and give you a massage or something, but then again you love the kids so much maybe I'll just let you wake up with them!! I love you babe, I seriously think you are the best dang daddy in the world!

2 comments:

Grandma chewy said...

I loved your breakfast for Matt Brandi! You make me giggle. Thanks for treating daddy so loving. He loves you! I agree with you it's fun to watch Matt play with the kids. Can't decide if he's one of them or not??? (ha!) yes I can...He definitely is. He's a good daddy. Love you guys so much!

The Boise Banks said...

I love the picture of all your Hess' lying horizontally. Could Max be any more like Matt? Freaky!