Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Summer Lovin...

Our summer came and went so fast. We played so much this summer, but now I am looking forward to that fall crisp air. I have a ton of pictures I need to catch up on but they will come. One of my favorite things this summer was just chillin at home and playing in the back yard. I have kind of been a home body lately, and it feels kind of good. Matt and I love watching the three kids play together. Mia is at an age now where she can keep up for the most part with the other kids and wants to be right in the middle of all the action. She has absolutely loved being included in Madi and Max's games of house, or air benders!! She usually plays the part of puppy dog but she has no problem with that. I dread the day when playing with your brother or sister is "uncool"





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love to yank her panties down and cumin her arse