Saturday, August 27, 2011

Man CAMP!

Max was so excited to go on a MAN CAMP where men only were allowed. Max, Matt, and uncle Greg headed out to Idaho for a little fishing and we heard about it for days. Max was the net boy and did so good sitting patiently on the boat netting all the fish and just enjoying the great outdoors! He loved loved loved that it was boys only and then coming home and chasing me around the kitchen with that stinky fish he had gutted himself! His giggle that night, as he chased me,  will be something that I remember for ever! It was the deepest most sincere laugh I have ever heard from him!




2 comments:

Grandma chewy said...

I love these pictures. Can't you just see the JOY on both Matt and little Max's face. Love that little guy!! XOXO

Angela said...

These pics are awesome and say it all! What an awesome weekend for them. All of your summer pics look like so much fun. That's it...we need to have a hang out night at someone's house VERY SOON!!!