Monday, May 16, 2011

Another year down!













                                                               Madi's Kindergarten program


IS Madi really done with Kindergarten??? Just thinking about it and typing it makes me cry! My baby is growing up! She is this gorgeous little person with an opinion, with thoughts and feelings of her own about everything! I can hardly believe that this mile stone in her little life has come and gone. We were very lucky to have had an amazing teacher with whom Madi has loved and learned so much from. She has made so many new friends and I can not believe how she has grown both intellectually and physically. Mrs. Larson describes Madi has a very serious person. She says she takes her learning very seriously and always tries her best. She also says that Madi is by far her number one helper. That everyday before going to recess Madi asks if there is anything Mrs. Larson needs help with before she goes out to play. Tell me that is not cute! I love my little helper and I am looking forward to spending some more time with her over the next couple of months. BRING ON THE SUMMER!! We are ready!!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I absolutely love your family photo.