Tuesday, May 10, 2011

things I can't forget....

Mom: Max what do you want to be when you grow up?
Max: prob like a ninja or something or maybe karate kid.

Mom: Mia be nice
Mia: in her best 2 year old voice max started it!!
Mom madi and max immediately bust up laughing,
Mia: don't laugh at me. you are mean to me!!
(this was only funny because we have never heard her say any of this before. All three of us could not stop laughing at the poor thing!)

After Mia threw our baby chick into the window well...
Mom: Mia come on time out
Mia: no mom I sorry
Mom: no Mia you were mean to the chicky time out.!
Mia: I sorry mom I sorry Mom!! Look at me. here look at me!!
I kneel down to look at her she grabs both of my cheeks with her hands and says I love you mom!! and tries to get out of time out!

No comments: